Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kohlrabi Catastrophe

OK- before my fellow gardners come out tomorrow so we can plant the rest of the garden (or at least as much of it as we can get in) I have a small confession to make:



Hollie -- I deeply apologize but my chickens ate your Kohlrabi to the ground. No fears -- we plan to stop after church tomorrow to pick up another group of plants. Seriously they haven't touched anything else out in the garden except the kohlrabi -- maybe it's better than Carl and I think. Meanwhile the hens laid some beautiful eggs the next day!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Seriously...I may have to pull a Jared and kick a chicken! I told you they are good.

Kruger Family said...

I LOVE Kohlrabi! Darn chickens! :) At least they know what tastes good!

EClark said...

Hahahaha this is too funny.